KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE CBG model series, gas top-loaders up to 1.320°C
The Kittec® Studio-Line kilns are manufactured in small series and offer an excellent price / performance ratio. This series is the re-design of the highly successful CB series, with which Kittec® started the top-loader series in 1979 as one of the first in europe.
- Temperature indicator battery-powered
- Bottle connection (Pressure regulator with manometer including all fittings between burner and gas bottle)
- Extremely quiet, very well adjustable high-performance burners for propane / butane
- Optional: Natural gas burner (compressor required)
- Extremely short heat-up times
- Low energy consumption
- Detailed operating instructions
- 3 years warranty
- Test seal for quality assurance
Studio-Line – CBG model series
|Sortierreihenfolge||Model||Form||Firing chamber diameter [mm]||Firing chamber width [mm]||Firing chamber depth [mm]||Firing chamber height [mm]||Volume [l]||External width [mm]||External depth [mm]||External height including base [mm]||External height w/ inverted base [mm]||Max. temperature [°C]||Power [kW]||Voltage [V]||Current [A]||Weight [kg]|
Appropriate firing sets, tools and additional equipment to Kittec® Studio-Line kilns are available here.
Should you have questions about this model series or wish to get more information or customized advice, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you shortly.