- Firing chamber width: 360 mm
- Firing chamber depth: 400 mm
- Firing chamber height: 340 mm
- External width: 600 mm
- External depth: 705mm
- External height: 675 mm
- Volume: 50 L
- Temperature max.: 1.280 ± 30°C
- Power: 3,6 kW
- Voltage: 230V, N~
- Current: 16 A
- Weight: 55 kg
KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE, CBN model series, electric front-loaders up to 1.320°C
For the budget-conscious ceramist
The Kittec® Studio-Line CBN front-loaders are characterised by a heating system with heating elements in grooved bricks. They are well protected and integrated into the wall structure. Three-sided all-round heating (from CBN 100 S) ensures good temperature distribution.
The Kittec® CBN models are equipped with a heating system in grooved bricks. Our quality plus: All CBN front-loaders are equipped with a rear insulation – safety for optimum temperature rise even in the upper temperature range!
With the Kittec® CBN Studio-Line front-loaders we are deliberately using a frame of coated steel and smooth surfaces made of stainless steel. The stainless steel parts are absolutely rust-free and vouch for our quality.
State-of-the-art environmentally friendly processes in stainless steel processing ensure the latest standards with precision.
The powder-coated steel frame can be ordered in the colours charcoal grey, green,
yellow, red or silver.
- Exhaust air connection on the back, condensation proof
- Optional: Supply bottom valve + supply air hole in the base
- Two-layer insulation: Fire bricks + high quality, ceramic-fibre-free insulation
- ESP Energy saving package for extremely low energy consumption standard with some models, optional with others
- Body added without mortar, no cracking
- Door can be opened wide (approx. 170°)
- Safety door switch, forced separation
The KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE kilns are manufactured in small series and offer an excellent price/performance ratio. This series is the re-design of the highly successful CB series, with which Kittec started the top-loader series in 1979 as one of the first in Europe.
Our kilns are designed for regular use within the specified temperature range. They are carefully calculated, assembled and inspected only then do they leave our facilities – for this purpose, the final check by the inspectors is marked on the seal of approval with their name.
Features of this product line:
- Thermocouple for temperature detection, protected
- Stainless steel components, low outside temperature
- Optionally rollable (two of the four castors with parking brake)
- Heating coils in grooves
- Available in the colours anthracite, green, yellow, red and silver
- Easy-to-use control with over-temperature protection
- Heating coils with low surface load, secured against slipping
- Gas pressure lid opener
- Later expansion through retro-fitted extension ring
- Bypass exhaust air nozzles