|Technical data||CLL 120H|
|Max. temperature [°C]||1400|
|Voltage [V]||400 3/N|
|Burning chamber diameter [mm]||-|
|Burning chamber width [mm]||500|
|Burning chamber height [mm]||500|
|Burning chamber depth [mm]||500|
|External width [mm]||940|
|External width [mm]||1160|
|External height [mm]||1600|
The technology and equipment of our products have always been designed for many years of use in workshops and industrial operation. We use high-quality materials and components for our industrial kilns, which come from well-known manufacturers.
- Stainless steel components
- Low outside temperature due to multi-layer lining with high insulation
- Durable brick lining
- Suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions
- Rapid heat-up time
- Even temperature distribution
- Numerous controls possible
- Kilns for a wide variety of applications
KITTEC® INDUSTRIAL-LINE CLL model series, laboratory chamber kilns up to 1.400 °C
The CLL chamber kilns use heating coils mounted on carrying bars. The three-layered insulated construction guarantees low energy consumption.
5-sided heating ensures optimum temperature distribution, also in the upper temperature range. A low surface load of the Kanthal® heating elements leads to low wear and long service life. The completely rear-ventilated housing construction is an excellent corrosion protection. The use of stainless steel in particular supports this protection.
An absolute innovation in kiln construction: the
R-SIC lid plate: no contamination of the firing material by the fire
brick dust from the lid.
The steel frame is extremely durable and has a stable door suspension.
The cover of the electrical connections of the door heating elements are integrated into the steel construction of the door.
The kiln frame is coated with durable powder coating industrial varnish.
The side panels are made of stainless steel.
- Perforated lid plate for protection against heat and moisture build-up
- 5-sided heating
- Base heating covered and protected by SIC plate
- Platinum rhodium thermocouple for temperature detection – mounted free of wear and break-proof
- Door lintel made of V2A stainless steel, non-rusting
- Light-weight door, can be opened wide
- Reduction resistant fire brick lining
- Central exhaust air connection for exhaust air pipe or hose
- Large handy door handle, adjustable door lock, lockable
- Detachable feet and easy to mount
- Safety door switch with forced disconnection
- Health and safety protection and semiconductor relay as per VDE standard
- Test seal for quality assurance
- CE mark
- 24 months warranty (not on consumables)