|Technical data||CLU 540/45|
|Max. temperature [°C]||450|
|Voltage [V]||400 3N~|
|Connection [A]||3x20 CEE32|
|Burning chamber diameter [mm]||0|
|Burning chamber width [mm]||750|
|Burning chamber height [mm]||800|
|Burning chamber depth [mm]||900|
|External width [mm]||990|
|External width [mm]||1600|
|External height including base [mm]||1820|
|External height with inverted base [mm]||-|
KITTEC INDUSTRIAL-LINE model series CLU circulating-air chamber kilns, up to 850 °C
Features of model series CLU:
- Short heat-up times
- Temperature distribution within the usable space ± 5 °C (with soaking times of > 30 minutes), based on DIN17052
- High-quality and energy saving insulation using mineral fibre boards
- Horizontal air circulation
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel side panels with rear ventilation for low outside temperatures fulfi l the industrial standards
- Heating system with long service life
- Industrial quality door hinge system, adjustable
- CLU 15 comes as a table-top model, all others with removable pair of legs for easier transport
- Different controllers available
- PC connection including WinControl professional software
- Protective gas connection
- Semiconductor relay (noiseless)
An electronic semiconductor relay is used instead of the electric contactor, and makes noiseless switching procedures possible during firing.
The technology and equipment of our products are designed for years of reliable everyday use in workshop and industrial applications. We only use top quality materials and components from renowned manufacturers for our kilns in the industrial area.
Our high-quality and innovative multi-layer premium insulation provides lower energy consumption and the fastest heating, also in the upper temperature range. The energy utilisation is highly effi cient for design reasons. Specially designed Kanthal heating elements make reliable fi ring curves possible with the maximum possible service life.
Assembly in the modern production facility is carried out with extreme precision by our specialists. We use temperature-resistant cables and ensure that all stainless steel components are annealed in an environmentally friendly way.
We only use non-carcinogenic insulating materials for our kilns in accordance with TRGS 905, class 1 or 2.
During fi nal product inspection a test-engineer signs for the quality.
Adapting the electrical systems of our kilns to any voltage variants for our customers in countries or regions with a diff erent power grid is not a problem.
We also have a solution for customers to whom commercial electricity is only available at off -peak times but would like to program their controller during the day with an external power supply.
Particularly in the industrial area, very special requirements often exist for a wide range of applications. These special requirements also require special kilns! KITTEC fulfi ls this task with professional customised products.
Please speak to our industrial adviser! [email protected]
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Extremely low outside temperatures thanks to multi-layer premium insulation
- Durable brick lining
- Suitable for harshest industrial conditions
- Short heat-up times
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Convenient controllers for industrial use
- Customised versions for individual industrial applications