- Firing chamber width: 1.250 mm
- Firing chamber depth: 2.400 mm
- Firing chamber height: 1.000 mm
- Volume: 3.000 L
- External width: 1.800 mm
- External depth: 3.200 mm
- External height: 2.000 mm
- Power: 140,0 kW
- Voltage: 400 V, 3N~
- Current: 3 x 203 A
- Weight: 3.400 kg
The technology and equipment of our products have always been designed for many years of use in workshops and industrial operation. We use high-quality materials and components for our industrial kilns, which come from well-known manufacturers.
- Stainless steel components
- Low outside temperature due to multi-layer lining with high insulation
- Durable brick lining
- Suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions
- Rapid heat-up time
- Even temperature distribution
- Numerous controls possible
- Kilns for a wide variety of applications
KITTEC® INDUSTRIAL-LINE CTH model series, electric bogie hearth kilns up to 1.320 °C
The Kittec® CTH models are equipped with a heating system on carrying bars. The elaborate, high-quality processing of the series along with these carrying bars guarantees a long service life.
The five-sided all-round heating system ensures uniform homogeneous firing results thanks to optimal temperature distribution. High-quality fire bricks and the multi-layered rear insulation allow an absolutely even temperature distribution and a maximum firing temperature of 1320 °C.
All CTH bogie hearth kilns are equipped with a 2-zone control unit – safety for optimum and even temperature rise even in the upper temperature range!
Only high-quality materials and components from wellknown manufacturers are used for the bogie hearth kiln series. Our specialists install everything in our manufacturing facility with the utmost of precision.
- R-SIC lid plate, no contamination
- Five-sided heating on carrying bars
- SIC floor covering of the heating elements
- Kanthal ® heating elements with a low surface load
- TC 505: Zone control with maximum 2 firing segments
- Optional TC 507: Zone control with up to 99 firing segments
- Powder-coated enclosure and frame
- ESP energy saving package (less power consumption due to highly insulating Microtherm ® rear insulation)
- SIC base cover – heat-permeable
- Three-layer insulation for low energy consumption
- Fire brick ASTM 26 in mechanically highly loaded regions
- Adjustable door hinge
- Door can be opened wide (approx. 180°)
- Side panels with rear ventilation for low outside temperatures
- 2-zone control
- Bogie hearth kiln optionally on guided rollers or on rails