|Technical data||CTH 500 L|
|Design type||Bogie hearth kiln|
|Max. temperature [°C]||1000|
|Voltage [V]||400 3N~|
|Connection [A]||3x40 CEE63|
|Burning chamber diameter [mm]||-|
|Burning chamber width [mm]||640|
|Burning chamber height [mm]||850|
|Burning chamber depth [mm]||930|
|External width [mm]||1110|
|External width [mm]||1790|
|External height including base [mm]||1800|
|External height with inverted base [mm]||-|
The technology and equipment of our products are designed for years of reliable everyday use in workshop and industrial applications. We only use top quality materials and components from renowned manufacturers for our kilns in the industrial area.
Our high-quality and innovative multi-layer premium insulation provides lower energy consumption and the fastest heating, also in the upper temperature range. The energy utilisation is highly effi cient for design reasons. Specially designed Kanthal heating elements make reliable fi ring curves possible with the maximum possible service life.
Assembly in the modern production facility is carried out with extreme precision by our specialists. We use temperature-resistant cables and ensure that all stainless steel components are annealed in an environmentally friendly way.
We only use non-carcinogenic insulating materials for our kilns in accordance with TRGS 905, class 1 or 2.
During fi nal product inspection a test-engineer signs for the quality.
Adapting the electrical systems of our kilns to any voltage variants for our customers in countries or regions with a diff erent power grid is not a problem.
We also have a solution for customers to whom commercial electricity is only available at off -peak times but would like to program their controller during the day with an external power supply.
Particularly in the industrial area, very special requirements often exist for a wide range of applications. These special requirements also require special kilns! KITTEC fulfi ls this task with professional customised products.
Please speak to our industrial adviser! [email protected]
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Extremely low outside temperatures thanks to multi-layer premium insulation
- Durable brick lining
- Suitable for harshest industrial conditions
- Short heat-up times
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Convenient controllers for industrial use
- Customised versions for individual industrial applications
KITTEC INDUSTRIAL-LINE CTH bogie hearth furnaces, up to 1,320 °C
The KITTEC CTH models have heating on support bars. The high-quality and complex design with support bars is the guarantee of a long service life. The fi ve-sided all-round heating provides consistently uniform firing results thanks to optimum temperature distribution. High quality lightweight refractory bricks and the multi-layer rear insulation allow an absolutely even temperature distribution and a maximum fi ring temperature of 1,000 or 1,320 °C.
Our added quality: All CTH bogie hearth furnaces are equipped with a 2-zone controller – the guarantee of optimum and uniform temperature distribution. The volume multiplied by 0.8 can be used as a guideline for the maximum loading weight. However, we can optionally provide higher loading capacities if required.
Features of model series CTH:
- Five-sided heating on support bars
- High-quality and innovative multi-layer premium insulation for the lowest energy consumption and the fastest heating up, even in the upper temperature range
- 2-zone controller, excellent temperature distribution
- Large exhaust fl aps in the ceiling, can be opened manually
- Bogie hearth optionally on guided rollers or on rails
- Industrial quality door hinges, adjustable
- Stable SiC ceiling plate, no contamination from above
- SiC bottom cover for the heating elements with a maximum
of thermal conductivity
- Continuous mortar-free brick lining reduces cracking
- Solid steel frame, powder-coated
- Stainless steel sheets on the sides, the door and the lintel, rust-proof
- Kanthal heating elements with low surface load
- Extremely solid lightweight refractory brick ASTM 26 in regions with considerable mechanical stress
- Stainless steel side panels with rear ventilation for low outside temperatures fulfi l the industrial standards 2-zone control
- Door can be opened wide (> 180°)
- Customised products possible at any time
- Supply air fl aps (both sides)
- Inspection hole (including bung)
- Doors and bogie hearths at at two sides, front and rear
- Electrical lifting door(s) (only with safety laser scanner)
- Automatic exhaust fl aps (controlled via TC)
- Fan cooling, manual or automatic (controlled via TC)
- Exhaust hood above the kiln
- Parallel swing door
- Door hinge on the left
- Additional bogie hearth
- Electric bogie hearth drive, on rails (only with safety laser scanner)
- 3-zone controller
- APM heating elements
- Bogie hearth charging for higher loading weight
- Semiconductor relay (noiseless)
An electronic semiconductor relay is used instead of the electric contactor, and makes noiseless switching procedures possible during firing.
- Temperature selection limiter (watchdog)
- Maximum temperature 1,350 °C or 1,400 °C
Bricks, heating elements and insulation designed for 1,350 or 1,400 °C
- Different controllers available