- Loading: Top loader
- Energy: Electric
- Temperature max.: 1.320 °C
- Power: 4,4kW
- Voltage: 400 V 2N~
- Current: 2×10 A CEE16
- Volume: 47 L
- Firing chamber ∅: 430 mm
- Firing chamber height: 325 mm
- External ∅ w/o frame: 625 mm
- External width: 700 mm
- External depth: 785 mm
- Depth, lid open: 1.030 mm
- External height with legs: 1.020 mm
- Weight: 75 kg
The KITTEC® Professional-LINE kilns are the highlight of the new era of KITTEC® kilns. The distinctive features are the housing and frame made entirely of stainless steel. Height-adjustable feet are just as unique as the R-SIC lid panels and the slats with rear ventilation.
The entire firing process is controlled by a digital control system. This allows you to decide the time and temperature, and there are also reliable fixed programmes. To start the firing process, simply select a firing curve. The sequence is then automatic.
The microprocessor control with the digitally savable firing curves and the accurate temperature measurement with the platinum rhodium thermocouple allow you to determine your firings in the kilns and to repeat them at any time. The most appropriate control for your application depends on the firing curve you need.
PROFESSIONAL-LINE model series X, stainless steel electric top-loaders up to 1.320 °C
Due to the round construction, the heat-radiating kiln surface is brought to a minimum. While all light components reflect the heat, it is directed away via the dark back wall of the technical column.
varies – the working height of 93 cm remains.
- All exposed metal parts are made of
- High-quality micro-porous rear insulation Microtherm ®
- Seamless mortar-free lid / lid construction
- Bypass exhaust air system together with supply air slide for perfect firing control
- Perfect closing lid due to pendulum bearing
- High-quality Microtherm ® insulation.
- Easy-to-load, spine-friendly system with a working height of 93 cm
- Very easy-to-operate, one-hand-operated lid mechanism, thus safe opening and closing of the kiln
- The optimised balance of the lid prevents unintended closing
- With the final inspection, the inspector signs his name for the quality.
- GS-tested safety
- CE certified accessories
- Firing sets optional
- Various controls
- On request, we offer you our own installation and delivery service