With this extension ring the CB 70 S can be expanded by 34 litres.
|Technical data||Extension ring for CB 70 S|
|Max. temperature [°C]||-|
|Volume [l]||+ 34|
|Burning chamber diameter [mm]||430|
|Burning chamber width [mm]||-|
|Burning chamber height [mm]||230|
|Burning chamber depth [mm]||-|
|External width [mm]||690|
|External width [mm]||770|
|External height including base [mm]||230|
|External height with inverted base [mm]||-|
KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE, CB model series, electric top-loaders up to 1.320°C
The KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE kilns are manufactured in small series and offer an excellent price / performance ratio. This series is the re-design of the highly successful CB series, with which Kittec started the top-loader series in 1979 as one of the first in europe.
- Lid can be opened wide (>90°)
- Two-layer insulation:
- Fire brick + high-quality Microtherm ® – insulation with all CB50 and CB70 kilns
- Fire bricks + Superwool (ceramic-fibre-free) for all other models
- Optional Microtherm ® insulation instead of Superwool for low energy consumption
The KITTEC® STUDIO-LINE kilns are manufactured in small series and offer an excellent price/performance ratio. This series is the re-design of the highly successful CB series, with which Kittec started the top-loader series in 1979 as one of the first in Europe.
Our kilns are designed for regular use within the specified temperature range. They are carefully calculated, assembled and inspected only then do they leave our facilities – for this purpose, the final check by the inspectors is marked on the seal of approval with their name.
Features of this product line:
- Thermocouple for temperature detection, protected
- Stainless steel components, low outside temperature
- Optionally rollable (two of the four castors with parking brake)
- Heating coils in grooves
- Available in the colours anthracite, green, yellow, red and silver
- Easy-to-use control with over-temperature protection
- Heating coils with low surface load, secured against slipping
- Gas pressure lid opener
- Later expansion through retro-fitted extension ring
- Bypass exhaust air nozzles