KITTEC® INDUSTRIAL-LINE XA model series melting kilns up to 850 °C
The stainless steel Kittec® melting kilns from the XA model series are specially designed for the process of the so-called lost wax process, a moulding process for metal and glass casting.
Usually, the models are made out of wax, but nowadays more and more are being made of plastic. The models are encased, creating a cavity shape around the model. The original model must now be ”melted“, leaving the residue-free cavity shape.
KITTEC® melting kilns offer the right conditions for a variety of mould materials: clays, prepared loams, quartz-sand mixture or zirconium and olivine sand with synthetic binders.
The entire firing process is controlled by a digital control system. This allows you to decide the time and temperature individually, but there are also preset programmes available. The microprocessor control with digitally savable firing curves and accurate temperature measurement with the platinum rhodium thermocouple allow you to determine your firings and to repeat them at any time. The most appropriate control for your application depends on the firing curve you need.
Areas of application:
- Automotive industry mould manufacturing
- Precision castings
- Jewellery industry
- Art (e.g. metal sculptures)
- Dental technology
Features of the XA model series:
- Temperature range up to 850 °C
- Optional: 3-zone control system possible for controlled temperature distribution
- Optional: Drip pan with lid under the kiln
- Grate at the bottom, with drain hole
- Optional: Cylindrically shaped retort made of stainless steel
- Optional: heated tub drain
- Optional: heated tub
- Sealed tight lid system
- Lid can be opened completely
- Decentralised handle (side)
- Gas pressure springs on the lid
- Exhaust air connection
- Transport castors
- Microtherm ® insulation
- Kanthal ® heat conductor material
- Various control units available to adjust temperature profiles or to add holding times
- Tested safety switch
- Voltage variants for all countries
- Custom designs are possible at any time
- 2 years warranty
Industrial-Line XA model series
Sortierreihenfolge Model Form Firing chamber diameter
[mm] Firing chamber width
[mm] Firing chamber depth
[mm] Firing chamber height
[l] External width
[mm] External depth
[mm] External height including base
[mm] Aussenhöhe bei gedrehtem Untergestell Max. temperature
XA 70 S
XA 190 S
XA 260 S
XA 380 S
Appropriate firing sets, tools and additional equipment to Kittec® Industrial-Line kilns are available here.
Should you have questions about this model series or wish to get more information or customized advice, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you shortly.