KITTEC® INDUSTRIAL-LINE CLL model series, laboratory chamber kilns up to 1.400 °C
The CLL chamber kilns use heating coils mounted on carrying bars. The three-layered insulated construction guarantees low energy consumption.
5-sided heating ensures optimum temperature distribution, also in the upper temperature range. A low surface load of the Kanthal® heating elements leads to low wear and long service life. The completely rear-ventilated housing construction is an excellent corrosion protection. The use of stainless steel in particular supports this protection.
An absolute innovation in kiln construction: the
R-SIC lid plate: no contamination of the firing material by the fire
brick dust from the lid.
The steel frame is extremely durable and has a stable door suspension.
The cover of the electrical connections of the door heating elements are integrated into the steel construction of the door.
The kiln frame is coated with durable powder coating industrial varnish.
The side panels are made of stainless steel.
- Perforated lid plate for protection against heat and moisture build-up
- 5-sided heating
- Base heating covered and protected by SIC plate
- Platinum rhodium thermocouple for temperature detection – mounted free of wear and break-proof
- Door lintel made of V2A stainless steel, non-rusting
- Light-weight door, can be opened wide
- Reduction resistant fire brick lining
- Central exhaust air connection for exhaust air pipe or hose
- Large handy door handle, adjustable door lock, lockable
- Detachable feet and easy to mount
- Safety door switch with forced disconnection
- Health and safety protection and semiconductor relay as per VDE standard
- Test seal for quality assurance
- CE mark
- 24 months warranty (not on consumables)
Industrial-Line CLL model series
|Sortierreihenfolge||Model||Form||Firing chamber diameter [mm]||Firing chamber width [mm]||Firing chamber depth [mm]||Firing chamber height [mm]||Volume [l]||External width [mm]||External depth [mm]||External height including base [mm]||Aussenhöhe bei gedrehtem Untergestell||Max. temperature [°C]||Power [kW]||Voltage [V]||Current [A]||Weight [kg]|
|1||CLL 15||rectangular||-||250||250||250||16||640||870||1330||-||1300||7||400 2/N||16||190|
|2||CLL 30||rectangular||-||320||320||320||33||710||940||1400||-||1300||8||400 3/N||12||260|
|3||CLL 60||rectangular||-||400||400||400||64||790||1020||1500||-||1300||11||400 3/N||16||340|
|4||CLL 120||rectangular||-||500||500||500||125||890||1120||1600||-||1300||15||400 3/N||22||390|
|5||CLL 180||rectangular||-||600||600||500||180||990||1220||1600||-||1300||20||400 3/N||29||490|
|6||CLL 15H||rectangular||-||250||250||250||16||690||910||1330||-||1400||8||400 3/N||12||250|
|7||CLL 30H||rectangular||-||320||320||320||33||760||980||1400||-||1400||10||400 3/N||15||330|
|8||CLL 60H||rectangular||-||400||400||400||64||840||1060||1500||-||1400||12||400 3/N||18||380|
|9||CLL 120H||rectangular||-||500||500||500||125||940||1160||1600||-||1400||18||400 3/N||26||480|
|10||CLL 180H||rectangular||-||600||600||500||180||1040||1260||1600||-||1400||22||400 3/N||32||590|
Appropriate firing sets, tools and additional equipment to Kittec® Industrial-Line kilns are available here.
Should you have questions about this model series or wish to get more information or customized advice, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you shortly.