KITTEC® INDUSTRIAL-LINE M model series, muffle kilns up to 1320 °C
We developed this small front-loader together with a friendly dental laboratory and performed extensive testing during continuous daily workshop operation. Particularly short heating-up times are the main feature of these laboratory muffle kilns. The M4 reaches 1000°C within 45
minutes and after a further 15 minutes 1100 °C. The high-quality insulation made from fire bricks is very robust and also allows high firing temperatures of up to 1320 °C. Our new laboratory series is ideal for many applications, not least because of the incredible price / performance ratio. It is designed for years of use in the daily workshop and industrial operations.
- Practical folding door (opening 90°), which can be used as a shelf
- Stainless steel components, rust-free, low outside temperature
- Heating: Heating elements in grooves for extremely short heat-up times
- Built-in thermocouple for temperature detection protected against breakage
- High-quality insulation made of fire bricks, without ceramic fibres
- Body added without mortar, no cracking, no contamination
- Multi-layer insulation for low energy consumption
- High-quality industrial connectors for kiln and control
- Tested safety door switch – forced disconnection
- Safety protection as per VDE + electronic Solid-state relay (noiseless switching)
- Ventilation opening on the rear of the kiln
- Detailed operating instructions
- Test seal for quality assurance
Industrial-Line M model series
|Sortierreihenfolge||Model||Form||Firing chamber diameter [mm]||Firing chamber width [mm]||Firing chamber depth [mm]||Firing chamber height [mm]||Volume [l]||External width [mm]||External depth [mm]||External height including base [mm]||Aussenhöhe bei gedrehtem Untergestell||Max. temperature [°C]||Power [kW]||Voltage [V]||Current [A]||Weight [kg]|
|1||M 4||rectangular||-||180||190||114||4||420||430||450||-||1320||1,2||230 V||6||28|
|2||M 10||rectangular||-||240||250||170||10||480||490||505||-||1320||2,4||230 V||11||40|
Appropriate firing sets, tools and additional equipment to Kittec® Industrial-Line kilns are available here.
Should you have questions about this model series or wish to get more information or customized advice, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you shortly.